Saturday, 25 September 2010
Thursday, 15 July 2010
Monday, 18 January 2010
here's the finished article on my pyjamas which pins on at the back.
here are two of the finished ones. these two have both got pins at the back. i usually like to put a completementary coloured button but these ones were for friends who asked for these colours.
Sunday, 17 January 2010
1. Where is your cell phone? bed
2. Your hair? blondeish
3. Your mother? anne
4. Your father? ari
5. Your favourite food? coleslaw
6. Your dream last night? strawberries?!?!
7. Your favourite drink? icetea (that's ine word?!?!)
8. Your dream/goal? mummy
9. What room are you in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? radio
11. Your fear? birds
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? university
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren't? short
15. Muffins? YES!!!
16. Wish list item? wellness
17. Where did you grow up? germanland
18. Last thing you did? sleeeeep
19. What are you wearing? pyjamas
20. Your TV? off
21. Your pet(s)? none
22. Your friends? lots
23. Your life? big
24. Your mood? ill
25. Missing someone? friends!!!
26. Vehicle? underage...
27. Something you're not wearing? socks...
28. Your favourite store? boots
29. Your favourite colour? teal
30. When was the last time you laughed? dinner
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? hannah
33. One place that I go over and over? finland
34. One person that e.mails me regularly? lena
35. Favourite place to eat? anywhere...
thankyou auntie julie 4 the temporary amusement!!! xxx
Saturday, 16 January 2010
Tuesday, 12 January 2010
Saturday, 9 January 2010
i have a critical thinking exam on monday (fingers-crossed- with this weather nothing is certain!) which school says i have 2 do... i'm trying not 2 worry about it but still...
Friday, 8 January 2010
70g golden sugar
1 teaspoon golden syrup
3 teaspoons boiling water
100g self raising flour
50g rolled oats
Preheat the oven to 170C (fan oven)
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add syrup and boiling water and beat well.
- Stir in oats and flour. Mix well.
- Roll into a sausage shape.
- Cut into 20-24 pieces.
- Roll each piece into a ball, place on a greased baking sheet and flatten with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cool on a wire rack.
I hope you enjoy making these! They are really quick, easy and tasty to make so enjoy! If this works I'll add more tasty ones because I have also recently made lots of other biscuits such as rose water ones- which were really delicate and tasty- and lemon and sasame seed biscuits which are waiting for me in the oven now!